You want your cufflinks to look their best so that you look your best when you’re wearing them. Ensure your cufflinks remain in perfect condition by following these steps:
- Keep them somewhere safe and clean. Ideally a cufflink box, cushioned to avoid any damage to their surface.
- Keep them separate from any other jewellery.
- Don’t submerge them in water.
- Try not to scratch them – enamel surfaces in particular are sensitive.
- Keep them clean and polished – get a professional cleaning cloth. Well maintained and polished cufflinks not only look their best but you’re also making sure they last as long as possible.
Finally, and most importantly:
- Wear them often. Make the most of your cufflinks – by wearing them, you prevent them from tarnishing.